Copenhagen away 13th February

Due to bad injury i can’t go and neither can mate. Flights from Stansted on 12th 7.15am. back 14th 9.30 available if anyone wants - would obv have to pay name change which is £60 each way. We paid £184 for the flights but will take £50 each for them. Also two match tickets face value £45 each
flghts are currently £308 return each
Will take ifnstill got mate

Hi..im after any spares at all for Copenhagen. Travel is already booked and that and don't really wanna be going without any tickets

Due to bad injury i can’t go and neither can mate. Flights from Stansted on 12th 7.15am. back 14th 9.30 available if anyone wants - would obv have to pay name change which is £60 each way. We paid £184 for the flights but will take £50 each for them. Also two match tickets face value £45 each
I can take one of the tickets to the game if you need to sell.

I’d have one flight and one ticket. How much would the total be?

Have just joined this forum as I'm looking for 2 tickets for the game. Don't need to be together but a bonus if they are.
Will be in copenhagen so can collect in person then or in Manchester tomorrow.

Thanks

I have one spare ticket, i have it printed here and can meet in Copenhagen or I can send the email

Price is face value £45

PM me
SOLD

Last edited:
I have one spare ticket. I have printed it and can either meet you at the Etihad on Saturday or meet up in Copenhagen.
Only serious enquiries please. Face value £45.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.