Copenhagen away 13th February

OntarioBlue

I’ve just been on the Club website and it says “on sale now “ but the link just takes you to an ad/article about a one day trip.

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale and what our allocation will be ? Me and a mate want to go but he’s not on the Cup scheme and is concerned he won’t get a ticket.

Can I add another question ? If I am able to source a ticket through another fan who isn’t going will there be any issues using the ticket. I seems to remember that tickets now show the name of the person they were issued to and that IDs are checked at the ground.

Thanks for any info

Can I add another question ? If I am able to source a ticket through another fan who isn’t going will there be any issues using the ticket. I seems to remember that tickets now show the name of the person they were issued to and that IDs are checked at the ground.

Thanks for any info
Wasn't the case in Belgrade, tickets weren't even scanned, they just tore a corner off it as you went in. Then again I'd expect things to be a little more advanced than that in Denmark.

Thanks for any info
THey did not check IDs last time,i bought an extra ticket from someone on here to my son in law and he got in without any problems.

Thanks for any info
They will go on general sale pal, and if not then there will be lots of spares for it. When I went last year in the groups it was a print at home ticket, did say had to match passport, however no ID checks were made but we had no hassle. Simple and through

Got 3.8k allocation last year and it went down to all supporters who've attended a match at the Etihad.

Demand will be slightly higher for this due to it being a knockout game, and our increased support globally after winning the treble. However all matchday members will be absolutely fine for this, and probably all citizens.

Forgive me if I'm dumb and missed the answer but... when can we expect tickets to be on sale on the website then?

Forgive me if I'm dumb and missed the answer but... when can we expect tickets to be on sale on the website then?

I would imagine ticket sales criteria to be announced next week and sales to start few days after that

It might go all the way down to Cityzens matchday members but it’s a touch and go i reckon

Tickets on sale from 10am Wednesday for those on the cup scheme with 29000 points. The allocation is just 2456. I really hope it gets down the low points numbers and even Cityzen members as me and my mate have already booked flights and hotel. Fingers crossed

Just got an email from my Supporters club that it was initially supposed to be 4000 allocation, hope my allocation doesn't get retracted. Doubt this one will go on general sale with less allocation vs last year and it being knockout stages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.