Media Discussion - 2023/24

According to Miggy, the champions league is shit nowadays and its all our fault

As always with Delaney facts, and the history of a competition are anathema to him.

In the 31 years since the creation of the Champions League, there have only been 4 clubs to win the competition for the first time.

1993 Marseille (first season)
1997 Dortmund
2012 Chelsea
2023 City

What golden era of the Champions League is he referring to?

As always with Delaney facts, and the history of a competition are anathema to him.

In the 31 years since the creation of the Champions League, there have only been 4 clubs to win the competition for the first time.

1997 Dortmund
2012 Chelsea
2023 City

Is he a rag or a Liverpool fan? Either way he is a first class knob head.

1997 Dortmund
2012 Chelsea
2023 City

I think its the Golden Era where Real Madrids wealth and power over La Liga aided and assisted by the Spanish Royal family and the Spanish government helped their dominance of 14 European Cups/Champions League Trophies. Also a Golden Era when the murder of 39 Italians by Liverpool fans got the rest of English football banned for 5 years.

I think Delooney is refering to this Golden Era. They out spent every other club and were reveered for buying Galacticos. Whereas City are condemned for even attempting to win 1 Champions League.

Delooney is a malicious Irish/Spanish cross breed midget both in body and intellect.

In fact the leg up Real Madrid have had is very similar to the constant leg up the rag fucking scum have had. Even the amount of times they`re shown on TV. Now that must come under financial doping if anything does.

Last edited:
I think its the Golden Era where Real Madrids wealth and power over La Liga aided and assisted by the Spanish Royal family and the Spanish government helped their dominance of 14 European Cups/Champions League Trophies. Also a Golden Era when the murder of 39 Italians by Liverpool fans got the rest of English football band for 5 years.

I think Delooney is refering this this Golden Era. They out spent every other club and were reveered for buying Galacticos. Whereas City are condemned for even attempting to win 1 Champions League.

Delooney is a malicious Irish/ Spanish cross breed midget both in body and intellect.
Well said sir. Fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.