Rishi Sunak

I've just told this to the old dear down the road who is in constant pain and has been waiting for an operation for 18 months.

She said tell that poster to fuck right off with his laughable indicators and resilient shite.
Shame she wasn't waiting for cataract surgery - the "improving forward-looking indicators" would have come in handy.

I have no idea why Sunak put himself through the soul shredding humiliation of appearing on an in-house Tory cult YouTube Channel. I know things are terminal for the Govt, but have some self-respect.

Sunak and his ilk have zero self awareness. He probably genuinely believes it went well and the public love him. The polls are clearly a lefty plot.

Anyway his spell in power has been very profitable for his wider family so happy days eh!

you either get the wealthiest to pay the same as the lower earners, thereby depriving public finances of billions.
Gotcha now, so all those that work hard and want to make something of themselves or start their own business to provide a bit of better life for themselves and their families need to work even harder so they can pay more tax to swell the public coffers to spend on those that either don't want to work or shouldn't be here in the first place. I'm not referring to the super rich here.

Rishi Sunak: ‘The UK economy has turned a corner’.

Financial experts: ‘The UK creeps closer to a technical recession’.

Understanding that the mood of the country is at rock bottom, does the PM and his government not see what is right in front of them?
I thought he was a Soton fan, not a rag?

Gotcha now, so all those that work hard and want to make something of themselves or start their own business to provide a bit of better life for themselves and their families need to work even harder so they can pay more tax to swell the public coffers to spend on those that either don't want to work or shouldn't be here in the first place. I'm not referring to the super rich here.

Hospitals. Or schools. Or infrastructure. Or as we like to call it a civilised society that provides a better life for its citizens.

You're not living in the real world, are you? The public coffers don't pay for people who don't want to work hard. It pays for nurses, doctors, teachers, binmen, council workers...basically any occupation you can think of that actually keep the cogs of society turning. And ironically, occupations that require a lot more hard work than just sitting on your arse and earning more wealth through dividends and interest. Get your head out of the sand.

Hospitals. Or schools. Or infrastructure. Or as we like to call it a civilised society that provides a better life for its citizens.
That's a nice idea, here's an idea ask the 1000's who are here illegally who are just a drain on our civilised society to contribute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.