Rishi Sunak

Rishi Sunak: ‘The UK economy has turned a corner’.

Financial experts: ‘The UK creeps closer to a technical recession’.

Understanding that the mood of the country is at rock bottom, does the PM and his government not see what is right in front of them?
You didn’t catch Andrew Bailey’s comments on the improving forward-looking indicators then?

The resilience of the economy has in fact been the big surprise of the past year.

Rishi Sunak: ‘The UK economy has turned a corner’.

Financial experts: ‘The UK creeps closer to a technical recession’.

Understanding that the mood of the country is at rock bottom, does the PM and his government not see what is right in front of them?

I always find it hard to get worked up about what comes next 0.1% growth or a technical recession. Our problems are much deeper than such nonsense.

At this point it seem useless worrying about anything. This govt is shit and Starmer ain't getting anyone out of their apathy with his visions of hope and change.

You didn’t catch Andrew Bailey’s comments on the improving forward-looking indicators then?

The resilience of the economy has in fact been the big surprise of the past year.

I've just told this to the old dear down the road who is in constant pain and has been waiting for an operation for 18 months.

She said tell that poster to fuck right off with his laughable indicators and resilient shite.

I've just told this to the old dear down the road who is in constant pain and has been waiting for an operation for 18 months.

She said tell that poster to fuck right off with his laughable indicators and resilient shite.
Good for you - that you’ve still got such an active imagination at your age, I mean.

I have no idea why Sunak put himself through the soul shredding humiliation of appearing on an in-house Tory cult YouTube Channel. I know things are terminal for the Govt, but have some self-respect.

I have no idea why Sunak put himself through the soul shredding humiliation of appearing on an in-house Tory cult YouTube Channel. I know things are terminal for the Govt, but have some self-respect.

That guy who on leaving said "where do I make my expenses claim " does make you wonder were the audience paid to attend or at least had travel expenses covered?

That guy who on leaving said "where do I make my expenses claim " does make you wonder were the audience paid to attend or at least had travel expenses covered?

Makes sense. Wonder if Sunak was paid to do the gig? Or he did it for a bet. Maybe he’s got money on how low he can drive the Tory vote.

Maybe so but why do you think it's fair that that someone pays a higher percentage just because they earn more
Because it's the only system of taxation that stops the country crumbling. Let's put your "everyone should pay the same tax" into hypothetical practice; you either get the wealthiest to pay the same as the lower earners, thereby depriving public finances of billions. Or we get the lowest earners to pay tax in parity with the wealthiest, thereby forcing three quarters of the country into legitimate destitution. Critical thinking will show you why this is the case.

It's a method that's been around since the Roman Republic. The reason it's still around is because it's tried and tested and there's no feasible alternative. That's why many get justifiably fucked off when mechanisms are exploited to avoid paying a "fair share", mechanisms that only seem to be exploited by the wealthiest. Curious that.

Makes sense. Wonder if Sunak was paid to do the gig? Or he did it for a bet. Maybe he’s got money on how low he can drive the Tory vote.
I think he genuinely thinks he’s a nice guy and has the need to be liked. Sadly, his odd reactions to everyday things mean he’ll always be ridiculed more than liked by the general public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.