FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Hate to say "I told you so!" but, at 6.19 p.m. in the pre-match thread, I posted:-

"Too many fanny wipes here today. We're the world champions. They might have the odd threat, but, we're in good form; it's our ball, and we'll be keeping it for the most part! Though we struggle to keep clean sheets, I expect a comfortable win, as 'last 16' is their level.
Imho, it'll be like mid-table against the top of the league, so, I'm going 3-1 for City."

If anyone wants tips for the lottery tomorrow.....
:-)

I said this at 6:05:

Played them 4 times, won 2 and drawn twice at their place. C'mon City, keep the form going, 6 games and scored 3 in each of them. 3-1 maybe?

Could have been more, maybe should have been more. But great result, sets us up nicely.
First 20 minutes were excellent. If we can largely stick with that shape and those players for the rest of the season, I think we’ll win the lot.
That first 20 minutes was the best we’ve played since Madrid at home last season

A consummate performance that. Eddie’s brain fart aside. I think we will take a two goal head start at our place in what is now a sudden death game in home leg. Third goal was so important.

We dominated them and should have scored a few more but the 3rd goal should be enough to rest a few in between the rags and dipper games.
They were a dirty set of cunts and ref was very weak.
Ginger Kev and Phil were outstanding..Grealish was really good and it's a gutter that he went off injured.
Felt sorry for Eddie..not often he miskicks and when a keeper does it it's usually a goal.
Watched it on CBS and at half time they showed the Copenhagen goal and Richards was pissing himself that they scored..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.