FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the dirty mermaids, you’d think with being near the water they’d manage to keep clean!!
Especially the stupid, biased, squeaky squirrels in the media. (Ha ha that showed ya, didn’t it?)
Especially the Specsavers needing, stupid fools pretending to be officials who try to grind us down! Take that you barnacles. Don’t you know who we are you silly, deluded bits of paper from the toilets! We are:
MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Looks as if I might not be the only one voting for a certain player tonight!! ;-) :-)

Last edited:
I thought that was there or thereabouts our best performance this season. I wish Grealish had stayed on as that looks like our best 11 and we purred for 15 or 20 minutes and I wondered if the tie could be over before the second half. Until...another silly fucking goals to be giving away. Frustrating. I'm glad we got the third goal as it gives us some breathing room to come back to Manchester, not quite over just yet but if we stay professional and humble then we should be fine. All the signs are we are hitting some form with gears to go up still.

I think people are being too hard on the new players. I thought Doku played well. There was a lot of talk about losing the ball, but He lost possession 8 times - which was similar to Phil and Bernardo who had 12/14. And I think he was better positioned to succeed when there was less rotation (and thus more positional stability) around him. And Nunes was a nice spark at the end. Even though they may not be in everyone’s favorite/beat XI, they’re important for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.