PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Instead of trying to help their members, they're moulding their rules to protect the Red Top Mafia from being challenged for Champions League places by City & Chelsea, & from any of the rest from challenging Spuds.

The only way this self-serving stitch-up has been allowed to happen is because of PL self regulation.

This is why the Cartel Clubs fear a truly independent regulator sticking their beaks in & prising off their brutish iron grip on English football, therefore halting the crooked self-serving, authoritarian power they wield over the rest of the Premier League.
This should be posted in big letters on the Etihad wall.

Seriously ? You'd have wanted the club to just accept "rules" designed solely to thwart any prospect of competing with the existing top four, throw up their hands and accept the feudal status quo ?

Not for me. IIF they have managed to snare us in their protectionist scheme, I'm proud of every single person that has tried to circumvent the "rules". The bigger sin would have been not to have tried.

More racketeering not protectionist bud.

As far as I can recall I have not previously posted on this subject.

Speaking solely for myself I will be glad when the matter is finally resolved one way or another, preferably of course in our favour. I would also prefer it to be sooner rather than later. I appreciate however as a former solicitor that for a variety reasons this may not be possible.

At the moment it is a cloud hanging over the club and everything we are achieving on and off the pitch

If ultimately we are cleared all well and good. If not then those people at the club who put us in this position will have to answer for their wrongdoing and what they have done to the club and it’s fans.

Their cloud can go fuck itself, couldn't give a toss about it. Neither can seemingly any of the players.

I am led to believe we are funded by filthy oil money provided by dirty Arab Muslims. We deserve to be targeted.
They don’t say it, but that’s what so many think.

You mean if our club is found to have defrauded to the levels suggested by our accusers, the PL, the media, pundits etc?

Or do you mean if we are found to have over paid mancini for his services? Ie something quite minor with regards to what we're achieving?

I think in the first instance yeah it club need to answer to the fans. But tbf ib think all PL clubs are doing dodgy stuff like the 2nd point I made.
thats what ive been saying for ages, if weve been paying managers / players off the books or as a tax fiddle then it wont be anything that other clubs havnt been doing for a long time, part of the PL delay may be to help the other clubs cover their tracks because surely other clubs should now come under the sort of investigation that we have had to put up with

I'd assume so. They've got City's alleged breaches, Everton's appeal, Forest & Everton's 2023/24 cases, the threat of legal action over the related/associated party rules, plus an investigation into Chelsea on the boil.

Instead of trying to help their members, they're moulding their rules to protect the Red Top Mafia from being challenged for Champions League places by City & Chelsea, & from any of the rest from challenging Spuds.

The only way this self-serving stitch-up has been allowed to happen is because of PL self regulation.

This is why the Cartel Clubs fear a truly independent regulator sticking their beaks in & prising off their brutish iron grip on English football, therefore halting the crooked self-serving, authoritarian power they wield over the rest of the Premier League.

The irony is, the spear campaign from the red friends in the media has turned the neutrals completely against City. They are vitriolic towards us, completely overlooking that even if we were stripped of titles the only teams to benefit are Liverpool and United. Us being relegated doesn't suddenly free up the league for the underdogs, because the rules have been engineered to stop that happening. City managed to get in just as the door was being shut on us, but other clubs now don't have that opportunity.
In the interest of a fair league and system, an independent regulator is the best thing that could happen to the Premier League, which is why City are in favour of it and the cartel aren't. That says it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.