PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 107199

Manchester United's squad last year were the "most expensive ever assembled" in football, says a Uefa report.

The European Club Finance and Investment Landscape report says United's players at the end of their 2023 financial year cost 1.42bn euros (£1.21bn) in combined transfer fees.

The 2020 Real Madrid squad were previously the most costly at £1.13bn.

But yet it's debtless City who're apparently the FFP/PSR cheats ruining football. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68274866
Comments section turned off - if this had of been City it would have been turned on and fully encouraged !

I’m basing this on very little, but I disagree.

If the substantive charges are so weak they are dropped and don’t even make it to tribunal (a huge ‘if’ at this point) then it renders the whole case redundant and I can’t imagine any of the lesser charges proceed.

FWIW I think all of the charges will go to tribunal but will be found in City’s favour.
You may well be right. We just don’t have the info to know anything for sure.

Just to add that I know @Manchester33 outside of this forum and he’s 100% genuine. While I wouldn’t want to go cracking open the champagne until such a time as the verdict is announced and it’s gone our way, this is now 2 totally different sources in the space of a little over 24 hours hinting at the same thing.
Must have missed this post, what did it say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.