PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If it came to that and we got a small fine, I think City would likely accept that rather than appeal. It’d be the same as CAS.
If City are cleared of the breaches they will not accept any "guilty" verdicts on non cooperation. Khaldoon told me this, and every other supporter when he said "we will take the pinch this time." He also told me and every other supporter, he would rather spend £30 million on lawyers for the next ten years than take another pinch. Khaldoon is leading the fight against this injustice and in my opinion, will not accept anything other than a complete climb down from the PL if he succeeds with the IC. Khaldoon will go in with no mercy if he wins. Beneath that smiley front I feel there is a man of steel and honour. We are lucky to have such a man as our chairman.

If City are cleared of the breaches they will not accept any "guilty" verdicts on non cooperation. Khaldoon told me this, and every other supporter when he said "we will take the pinch this time." He also told me and every other supporter, he would rather spend £30 million on lawyers for the next ten years than take another pinch. Khaldoon is leading the fight against this injustice and in my opinion, will not accept anything other than a complete climb down from the PL if he succeeds with the IC. Khaldoon will go in with no mercy if he wins. Beneath that smiley front I feel there is a man of steel and honour. We are lucky to have such a man as our chairman.
He said that before CAS though, didn’t he? Seems like a decade ago. Wasn’t it after the first UEFA FFP charges?

He said that before CAS though, didn’t he? Seems like a decade ago. Wasn’t it after the first UEFA FFP charges?
Not sure of the date. After observing him for nearly 16 years like most fans, my opinion is he is a man that sticks to his word and his statements are as relevant today as they were then. As a comparison I would say if he was in charge of FFP, when the goal posts were moved after we sent our accounts in, and it was another club they tried to do over he would not have allowed such a move. My opinion only of course.

We all witnessed after CAS found no evidence to substantiate any charges that our failure to cooperate fully still rendered us cheats and still does to this day.

There is no fucking way that City will be accepting a failure to cooperate charge this time.
We’ll be called cheats whatever the outcome is.

If the charges are dropped there's no way City will accept non co-operation, that would still suggest we were holding something back.

Agreed. In view of the HC judgment and the club saying they have fully cooperated (insofar as they think they have to), I doubt they are in the mood to accept even non-cooperation. I doubt it's like the UEFA case where the club deliberately didn't respond to requests from UEFA.

Not sure of the date. After observing him for nearly 16 years like most fans, my opinion is he is a man that sticks to his word and his statements are as relevant today as they were then. As a comparison I would say if he was in charge of FFP, when the goal posts were moved after we sent our accounts in, and it was another club they tried to do over he would not have allowed such a move. My opinion only of course.
Just checked it and it was 2014 after we were fined and the squad reduced by UEFA.

He's done everything possible to prove our innocence. We took the CAS verdict with good grace, despite the fine for non-cooperation.

Therefore we have a precedent as to what we will accept and what we won’t.

None of us know for sure what the outcome will be and how City will react to a partial victory.

Saying there is no chance that we’d accept a fine for non-cooperation isn’t true though. We might or might not.

All we have is our own opinions. None are wrong at the moment anyway!

I know. I was replying to a post that we might accept a non-cooperation fine, as at CAS.

My post was suggesting that this might be different

I know. I was replying to a post that we might accept a non-cooperation fine, as at CAS.

My post was suggesting that this might be different.
After the PL's refusal to release the minutes of their meeting with the Government... i.e. their non-cooperation, then we should tell them to stick those charges right where the sun don't shine!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.