Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Honestly, it’s pure bias if you think that’s a pen. Walker stuck his leg in front of Sterling as he was running. What do people expect to happen? Of course they were going to trip up. But the trip is manufactured by Walker. If you remove the blue specs this is literally what happened.
You mean like every decent attacker does? Get's himself in front of the defender and invites the contact by slowing down a little?

Why are you the way that you are?
Because it's fun. I try not to take this place too seriously. Too many on the phone to the Samaritans if we don't win and too many saying we're the greatest team to ever play when we win. Best to just use it for some info on the FFP stuff, have a laugh on the Transfer Forum, steer absolutely clear of the cesspit that is Off Topic and just fuck around on the rest of it.

I thought it was definite handball. The ref should have looked at it. VAR is shit because it doesn't get the ref to make a decision. Joke of an association.

Could be a big point that … very fortunate not to be out of the game with some horrific defending on the counter.

Fact is, we will need to win at Anfield this season.
disagree, win tues and were 1point behind and plenty of points to go at, liverpool will drop points somewhere and it swings back to us, i would say the Anfield game is a must not loose game at this stage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.