Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

You already said that in the match thread. No need to repeat it.
I mean I appreciate that you appear to be the administrator of his fan club, but the fact that he played a huge part in the dropping of 2 points is ultimately relevant.

Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea
Why didnt this Chelsea turn up today?
You could swap that to any team. Look at Brentford today. Absolutely a total different tea to the one that faced us. Utter shithouses. That's what we are up against. Teams hate us as well as PiGMOL. They roll over for Liverpool and compete against us!

Last edited:
The fact we didn’t lose has to be a positive. Chelsea got their tactics spot on and really should have scored 3 or 4. It’s the best a side has played against us since Villa.

The frustration is that in recent seasons we pinch a late winner (we had more than enough chances), keep the winning streak going and send a hammer blow to our rivals.

The ref was utter wank and got three huge calls wrong IMO. Caicedo had to be sent off for that foul. It was reckless, excessive force and clearly endangered Doku. The Walker non-penalty and last minute handball are less obvious. But we’ve seen penalties given for a heck of a lot less this season. It appeared to me that Walker and Sterling were in a race, Walker gets his body in front and Sterling clips him. How the foul went the other way it beggars belief.

However, the real reason we failed to get the three points was the big man up top. He was a freak last season and rightly got all the plaudits he deserved. This season though he’s been shite. He’s probably got a highlight reel of absolute sitters missed as long as his goals catalogue from last season. That needs to change or we will win fuck all this season.

Maybe we took Chelsea to lightly , Stones & Bernardo start in our strongest team , Foden playing wide just depletes the team , not sure why Pep prefers Alvarez over Foden , i just dont see it.
Chelsea played well from what I saw. Maybe you're right, but maybe he felt the need to rest players given the upcoming number of games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.