Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans (except Eccles Blue more of that later). You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially them Chelsea pensioners who fought dirty and took their cue from their horrible manager!
Especially the biased stupid know nowt media.
But tonight especially that shower who have allegedly trained to be match officials, maybe they were trained to be (alleged) corrupt officials I don’t know but the liner on the CB side was definitely needing a visit to Specsavers. They are stupid, disgraceful, disgusting, ignorant, dense, brainless, cockroach barnacle, sons of a bee sting!!
YOU ARE TRYING TO GRIND US DOWN WELL FORGET IT YOU, IMBECILIC, MORONIC, PUERILE NINCOMPOOPS. Do you not know yet who we are? We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Now back to why you can’t thank EB (me). Because I left early at 68 minutes. I do have a reasonable excuse (I think)…I was feeling rather ill and was not sure if I would be able to cope with the after match traffic. I do have a steward who will testify that I wasn’t well. She was a bit concerned about me and told me to go home. I apologise profusely to the team and the club.

My Anti Doku agenda starts from tonight..absolutely wank!
He makes all the wrong decisions and slows the play down. What is worrying is you could script his play in advance of every game. I know I’ll get abuse like I did with Phillips but I’m just telling it how it is. From what I’ve seen he only has one facet to his game which is the first 5 yards of pace.

disagree, win tues and were 1point behind and plenty of points to go at, liverpool will drop points somewhere and it swings back to us, i would say the Anfield game is a must not loose game at this stage
Can you honestly see us getting a win at anfield because I can’t infact I think at. They will rip our defence to pieces.

It's not a matter of not winning all the time, it's a matter of another two points being tossed away against a mid-table team. As we also did at their place and against Spurs and Palace. We have 53 points from 24 games. That extrapolates to 84 points over 38 games. - Hardly title winning!!
Dominating games means fuck all if you don't take your chances or if the defence has become leaky.
Chelsea are better than a mid-table team and have a very good manager. They are ridiculously inconsistent, but if we happen to play them when they’re on a good day (as we have twice) we aren’t playing a mid-table team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.