Liverpool ticket details

The 18/21 dont get 5% of the total allocation ,they get 5% of the loyalty points scheme allocation .
So if what people are claiming re the Liverpool match is correct 721 tickets they should get 36 tickets between them.
Someone else has said approx 100 seats are available for the 18/21.
If that is correct it would suggest that 1450 to 1500 seats will go onsale to the loyalty scheme.
It maybe that they are putting the good seats on first and then putting the restricted views on later and there are alot of them at Liverpool.
Which asks the question, why do the most loyal fans keep getting all the shit seats
I'm pretty sure the City Matters minutes stated 5% of the full allocation and it came from the mythical 60% reducing that allocation to 55%.

That's not true, 18-25 get 5% of the total allocation. They get 150 for most games when the full allocation is 3,000.

The last time I can remember them getting properly shafted was for Luton back in December, when they only got 24 tickets which is well below the 5% of the allocation. I make sure to check every game on my sons account.
24 is exactly 5% of what went onsale to the loyalty points scheme for luton 496 tickets.
Good job I've retired from the ticket office, you might have blamed me

24 is exactly 5% of what went onsale to the loyalty points scheme for luton 496 tickets.
Good job I've retired from the ticket office, you might have blamed me
Given that almost all the other games it seems to be 5% of the total allocation, I'd say a more likely explanation is that they just cut it for Luton to sell more tickets via other routes

The back 6 rows are restricted views and are priced as such in the ticket information.
Think you're looking at old ticket information. Everything is £30 for adults this year.

There is no overhang anymore from the tier above as it starts further back. There's going to be hospitality boxes/suites behind the away end now but they aren't complete yet

Attachments

• anfield-road-update-10112023-cover.jpg
    anfield-road-update-10112023-cover.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 42
Think you're looking at old ticket information. Everything is £30 for adults this year.

There is no overhang anymore from the tier above as it starts further back. There's going to be hospitality boxes/suites behind the away end now but they aren't complete yet
Put your phone in portrait mode,you will see the restricted views price 29 pounds

Put your phone in portrait mode,you will see the restricted views price 29 pounds
Ta. Just seen those. Reckon they'll just be the one's behind the goalpost. No idea how they are even classed as restricted view tbh. Not sure that that is the case at any other ground?

My guess is we've got it wrong and the tickets will sell out at or near slot 9 (~24K) on Wednesday afternoon.

Let's see what the seat counters have to say around tomorrow lunchtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.