Liverpool ticket details

Ta. Just seen those. Reckon they'll just be the one's behind the goalpost. No idea how they are even classed as restricted view tbh. Not sure that that is the case at any other ground?
Behind the goalpost is restricted view now? Worlds gone… ;)

Don't really do aways anymore but my thoughts are with a reduced away capacity City have taken the reduced bit just out of the loyalty pot as so to keep the profits on package tickets etc.

Have the dreaded SC's had roughly the same as last season or has that been slashed too?

Don't really do aways anymore but my thoughts are with a reduced away capacity City have taken the reduced bit just out of the loyalty pot as so to keep the profits on package tickets etc.

Have the dreaded SC's had roughly the same as last season or has that been slashed too?
Slashed in half. Anyone who usually got 2 has one, anyone who got 4 has 2. Very unlikely now to get one at all

Just had a look. Up to 1,393 so it appears it was all a to do about nothing. Just over 55%

Speaks volumes that we’re getting fractionally over half the allocation we should be and we’ve reached the stage where people think that’s a result.

Talking generally. Not having a pop at you.

got two on 18-25, although was near impossible.

I think having the seat map loaded up already helped, so thanks to whoever put it in here

Just had a look. Up to 1,393 so it appears it was all a to do about nothing. Just over 55%
I wouldn't celebrate just yet though, it's not beyond the club to put loads of tickets on to please us seat counters and slowly take them off bit by bit. That's what I firmly believe they were doing for copenhagen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.