Iceland

Think it was about 93/94 when I met them in The Brewers. They had a decent run over there tbf.

They'd still be going but Freddie had a heart attack so they moved back to the UK.

The Brewers is being done up it will be opening soon. They took the Marquise over as well next door so it will be a big place.

Just booked a few days in Reykjavik. Anyone been before and have recommendations?
Yes. It's the best country I've ever been to.

Wait for a night when the northern lights are active and take a cruise at 10pm from the harbour. You can have a few beers while you are out there. Unbelievable expereince. Whale watching too.

Went a few years back, easily the most expensive place I've ever been, but don't let that put you off, it's an amazing place. Hope to go back again one day.

Stockholm is the most expensive place I’ve ever been. I ended up eating creatively and having a drink in my hotel room before going out.

I tend to say three nights with a lengthier trip for football so I suspect this requires deep pockets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.