£5.25 Aldi wine as good as £3,000 bottle.

I was given a bottle of red a few years back by a woman I’d had done work for all I remember was it was a 2014 merlot if I recall,after browsing the internet I found you would pay £100 for similar,stuck it away to drink on a special occasion only to discover some fucker in my house drank it one night when I was out for a few drinks ..

Expensive red wine is wasted on so my limit is £12 or less I drink it like it’s beer.

I've been drinking that Jam Shed malbec for a while now.

Asda has that 6 bottles with 25% discount offer on every now and again so get it then

You get all these wine people, don’t you? Wine this, wine that. Let’s have a bit of red, let’s have a bit of white. Ooh, that’s a snazzy bouquet. Oh, this smells of, I don’t know, basil. Sometimes you just want to say, sod all this wine, just give me a pint of… mineral water.

You get all these wine people, don’t you? Wine this, wine that. Let’s have a bit of red, let’s have a bit of white. Ooh, that’s a snazzy bouquet. Oh, this smells of, I don’t know, basil. Sometimes you just want to say, sod all this wine, just give me a pint of… mineral water.
Similar to whisky and beer drinkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.