Empty seats in the rags end

We had a Rag spy in the row in front of us. I can tell you he was well pissed off and left in a bit of a huff!
I had two dippers sat directly behind me can you believe? My suspicions were aroused by a thick scouse accent but what confirmed it was their pathetic attempts at pretending not to celebrate when the rags scored. Fortunately, our equaliser shut them both up. Oh that and me turning round to shout "Fucking wankers!" into their faces.

I'm not a seat counter, and i don't expect City fans to be seat counters, either.
Fans get to the game, and fans have reasons to not get to the game.
I know, in the past, I didn't attend when I could have....am I a bad' un?
I have been to a few games by the way.
The thing is if they didn’t shite on about it all the time this thread wouldn’t exist.

So when they can’t even fill a small end from their 659m followers in a derby game they get it.

And quite right too.

I had two dippers sat directly behind me can you believe? My suspicions were aroused by a thick scouse accent but what confirmed it was their pathetic attempts at pretending not to celebrate when the rags scored. Fortunately, our equaliser shut them both up. Oh that and me turning round to shout "Fucking wankers!" into their faces.
Probably rags from St Helens or Widnes there's plenty of them with Scouse type accents.

I'm not a seat counter, and i don't expect City fans to be seat counters, either.
Fans get to the game, and fans have reasons to not get to the game.
I know, in the past, I didn't attend when I could have....am I a bad' un?
I have been to a few games by the way.
They go on about empty seats all the time, I’m just pointing out the irony of them not filling their away end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.