Political protests outside ground

Who should I contact at City to complain about Political protests outside the ground. There is no need to mix football with politics and terrorism. I'm concerned that these protests could bring extremists to the vicinity and endanger Manchester City fans.
I think the protesters are the ones in danger if they start trouble at a football match. I remember The National Front trying it on at Maine Road and they got a good hiding, and rightly so.

Why the bullshit post, I along with the majority of fans go to watch and enjoy a Footy game and I certainly don't want to listen to these cunts and there Political bollocks.

*Angry swearing emoji
Angry post against political bollocks from someone looking at a football forum's political thread...

Why the bullshit post, I along with the majority of fans go to watch and enjoy a Footy game and I certainly don't want to listen to these cunts and there Political bollocks.

*Angry swearing emoji
So WTF has a protest outside got to do with you enjoying and watching the game inside?

I do lean to their side but, do it away from the ground as the OP said it could encourage a counter demo or worse.

I did notice the some of them had ear defenders on......if we've got to hear the noise they're creating so should they too.

We were going to watch the coach arrival from that area but due to my lads job RAF we had to move as it'd not look good caught on camera. I know that's a bit minor miscellaneous however, it's something we couldn't do from where we wanted at our own ground.

*Angry swearing emoji
Ah well what I did you see, and you and the OP might want to try it, is when I came to them I just walked past without engaging, just like I do when I come to the clowns selling half and half scarfs and the band playing by the East stand entrance. Wtc

I guess I might have underestimated the likelihood of extremists being attracted to the vicinity but I found the protesters to be unthreatening in themselves and didn’t seem to be forcing anyone to talk to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.