Newcastle Cup Seat Relocations South Stand

robsta

Edited & Updated 5/3 12:45 To be fair to City, I complained and they've just phoned me and sorted it. Apologised and moved me to a seat of my choice.

Expected this to be already on here but can't see a thread. Just found out chance to choose where my seat is relocated to was today between 11am and 2pm. Didn't get an email like in past seasons. Not put me in the seat I've previously chosen. So moved me from back of tier 2 to the 4th row from the front in tier 1. After the elation of yesterday it's back to typical City for stuff like this. This below on the website but who knew ?

"Season Ticket Members on the FA Cup scheme impacted by the extended away allocation in South Stand Level 2 (blocks 214 to 219) will have a priority window from 11am, Monday 4th to 2pm, Monday 4th March to choose any available seat".

Last edited:
Same, I didn't receive email either, for the Huddersfield game they thought ss1 row G was a similar seat to the one I usually have in 315.

Update 5/3 12:45 To be fair to City, I complained and they've just phoned me and sorted it. Apologised and moved me to a seat of my choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.