Newcastle Cup Seat Relocations South Stand

Row fucking B in 116 , they can piss right off, looks like I will be spending hours on the phone tomorrow

So have they ditched the idea of giving them the whole top tier of the ss?
They’ve given Newcastle all of SS Level 3 and most of level 2. Info payed from website below.

As a result of the extended away allocation, the visiting club has been allocated South Stand Level 2 (blocks 214 to 219) and South Stand Level 3. Season Ticket Members on the FA Cup scheme in this area will be required to relocate to an alternative seat. Supporters located in South Stand Level 3 will be allocated the seat they either chose or were allocated for the Huddersfield Town match.

Thanks.
They have allocated me the same seats as the Huddersfield game in section 235.
Happy days.
Guess you’re moving from Level 3, They said moving from level 3 you’d get same seat as for Hudd. But not same for level 2 as we didn’t have to move for that game.

Website says this:-
Supporters located in South Stand Level 3 will be allocated the seat they either chose or were allocated for the Huddersfield Town match.

Guess you’re moving from Level 3, They said moving from level 3 you’d get same seat as for Hudd. But not same for level 2 as we didn’t have to move for that game.

Website says this:-
Supporters located in South Stand Level 3 will be allocated the seat they either chose or were allocated for the Huddersfield Town match.
Never noticed that.

Quick question. I've just been on my account to see where we've been moved to. I got asked about reserving tickets and as I clicked it took me through the process if purchasing the two tickets.

I'm on the cup scheme though so I closed it down before purchasing.

So, will these two tickets still get charged to me as normal when in the scheme?

Hi guys, was just wondering what the chances are of this one hitting general sale? Hoping to come as a neutral. Thank you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.