Newcastle Cup Seat Relocations South Stand

Hi guys, was just wondering what the chances are of this one hitting general sale? Hoping to come as a neutral. Thank you!
I’d say highly unlikely if sales are good. Keep an eye on the website for any changes in criteria. Or on the ticket thread on here for any spares which are bound to crop up as the game gets closer.

Quick question. I've just been on my account to see where we've been moved to. I got asked about reserving tickets and as I clicked it took me through the process if purchasing the two tickets.

I'm on the cup scheme though so I closed it down before purchasing.

So, will these two tickets still get charged to me as normal when in the scheme?
I was told over the phone to leave my tickets in reserve and payment will be taken today or tomorrow I've the same seats allocated to me v Huddersfield hope this helps

What are the chances of Level 1 tickets popping up at South Stand end?

Need 1 in that area otherwise it's getting 1 at the other end of the ground!

Can you walk round the concourse from Family Stand end to 115?

I'm thinking not because of the normal away Blocks segregation and possibly you can't get passed the Corners in the ground from a side to an end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.