Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I just saw a YouTube clip of a Liverpool fan slagging City’s support versus Brentford on Talksport. Dean Saunders mentioned he’s played in many European stadiums including Turkish derbies but nothing compares to the European games he played for Liverpool at Anfield under the lights.

I thought you bullshitting **** but I best check his European under the lights pedigree ……

View attachment 109527
I remember that Genoa game.... Their stadium capacity was about 40,000 then..... So 17,23,16 & 38 k...
.... Well it looks poor..... Half full for two of those games. Proves he is deluded.

Over on Rawk they are laughing at Haaland and Dias's comments, they reckon that they are in our heads and we are just so desperate for respect, which we won't ever get but which they receive in spades apparently.
Fucking hell

Over on Rawk they are laughing at Haaland and Dias's comments, they reckon that they are in our heads and we are just so desperate for respect, which we won't ever get but which they receive in spades apparently.
Fucking hell
They are, without question, the most pitifully insecure football fans in existence. It’s actually pathological.

Fucking hell
If only the cnuts could step back and take a moment they’d soon realise why everyone hates them and it’s fuck all to do with any success they have had ..
Meanwhile they are piling on fans of other clubs all supporting City.

Just read this from Max Rusdens column in the Guardian

When should you take criticism seriously and when you should just ignore it? This has been on my mind since the Carabao Cup final – Liverpool’s victorious teenagers against the “billion-pound bottle jobs” of Chelsea.

I found myself questioning Gary Neville’s planned line pretty soon after the final whistle. This Chelsea team are also young. You can cost £100m and still be young. Moving halfway across the world as a youngster may be more difficult than coming into the first team from within the stability of an academy. The Liverpool kids had some adults alongside them to shepherd them through the game.
And so my colleagues and I put these ideas out there on the Guardian Football Weekly podcast the following day. It wasn’t so much a quest to change the narrative, more something interesting that might have been lost amid the justifiable praise for Jürgen Klopp.
The criticism, mainly – but not entirely – from Liverpool fans, was pretty strong. We had underplayed a chasm in experience between the two sets of players. We had missed the magic. We “should be ashamed”.

They really are embarrassing

Fucking hell
their delusion knows no bounds - complete and utter bellends.

I know a couple of lads that have got tickets in their end on Sunday - good chance of them being rumbled as they haven't got welsh / norwegian / irish / homw counties accents, they aren't ugly enough and their dress sense isn't shit enough.

their delusion knows no bounds - complete and utter bellends.

I know a couple of lads that have got tickets in their end on Sunday - good chance of them being rumbled as they haven't got welsh / norwegian / irish / homw counties accents, they aren't ugly enough and their dress sense isn't shit enough.
Should be ok if they don't wash until after the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.