Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds - SOLD OUT

No, as told to me by the club on a call regarding another issue. Will be the third consecutive year no new SCs have been issued. There is far more money to be made selling on a match by match basis.
Sad that isn't it - but sums up where we are these days.
I love the success, but it's come at a hard cost for alot who are simply priced out now

My Joes season ticket is going up 5% and we have until next Friday (15th) to confirm whether we are renewing or not.

It will make a lot more have a rethink if that increase is to be true, myself included, I will pick and choose, fuck it, not battle through traffic for a 7.30 kick off on a Tuesday against fucking Brentford, I'll join the tourists on picking and choosing, will get a ticket for the big games surely, especially if I promise to buy a half n half scarf, because the tourists seem to manage it ok.

They’re going to put the prices again, like they have for the last 10 years. More people will get priced out, but you’ll get the same alright jacks defending it.

There’s a generation of city fans who now can’t regularly attend premier league games. The club couldn’t care less. It’s all about the short term.

Last edited:
They’re going to put the prices again, like they have for the last 10 years. More people will get priced out, but you’ll get the same alright jacks defending it.

Oh yea, deffo you will, but another season passes by, and maybe it's time to let some others sit in our seats, and then this CL fiasco next season, fucking crap, like that game was other night, I actually sat there with around 20 mins to go and thought this is shit this, fucking spoilt brat chat that I know, but times coming to an end I think, seen us win it all, which helps in the decision making I suppose.

Slippers and TV for me beckons.......ffs :)

I’m probably just too cynical but the fact arsenal and spurs have both raised season ticket prices and are removing concession tickets strikes me as too much of a coincidence.

I fully expect most clubs to copy this pricing strategy. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if there was an element of collusion across the league to implement such a change tbh
It's a difficult one as many OAP are better off than young adults and adults in general, by that I mean they'll have more disposable income as they've paid off mortgages etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.