Season Tickets - 2024/25

My season ticket might break £900 next season if those % increases are correct? Platinum will probably go up as well.
I've come to the conclusion that platnium nowadays is a complete waste of money.

With more & more away tickets getting siphoned off each season to god knows where, buying platnium every year no longer keeps me in-line with points level required for certain away games, whereas in previous years it would.

Will just be buying gold next season.

Are there going to be any new STs next season? Hoping to get one this time round
No, as told to me by the club on a call regarding another issue. Will be the third consecutive year no new SCs have been issued. There is far more money to be made selling on a match by match basis.

No, as told to me by the club on a call regarding another issue. Will be the third consecutive year no new SCs have been issued. There is far more money to be made selling on a match by match basis.

A couple of people on here seem to be quite confident that some junior STs at least are going to be offered this time?

I've come to the conclusion that platnium nowadays is a complete waste of money.

With more & more away tickets getting siphoned off each season to god knows where, buying platnium every year no longer keeps me in-line with points level required for certain away games, whereas in previous years it would.

Will just be buying gold next season.

My thoughts as well.

I’ll stick with Platinum next season, see how I get on with getting away tickets, and if I’m missing out on away tickets, I’ll jack platinum in the season after.

Even with platinum and going in every cup scheme it’s getting harder to get away tickets, or it feels that way.

When the North stand is expanded and more hospitality and corporate seats are introduced, with some coming with a guaranteed away ticket, it will get even harder to get an away ticket.

After years of complying with what the club introduced to get loyalty ‘home’ points, platinum, and joining the cup schemes, it’s now getting to a point where they aren’t making much difference either.

Last edited:
A couple of people on here seem to be quite confident that some junior STs at least are going to be offered this time?
I'd seen that recently and it would be welcome if it happened. There is a sustained policy of reducing the overall number of SC holders currently though.

Platinum has been a total con since the day it was introduced, it was just to try and extract more money

Of course it is. It plays on the fear of missing out on an away ticket. Those platinum season ticket points could make the difference. But they aren’t making the difference anymore for a lot of City fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.