Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd and atmosphere at Anfield are nothing special in terms of stadia in general. What I think is an advantage is that the officials share the journalists' fears of the personal vitriol and incipient violence that pervades the place if things don't go their way. These are, after all, a fan base that have killed people for having the audacity to attend a Champions League final and support the opposition.

Dreading this today, I'm actually tempted to try and forget about it and just go to see the mother in law this afternoon then check the score afterwards, we could go there and absolutely hump them or concede bloody 5
Gone fishin?

If we lose against liverpool “it won’t affect you at all”?! Wow you take your football really seriously

I have issues with my anger that can sometimes leads to unleash it to people i cared about in the past so i have to learn to manage my temper.

Not having affected by football match results help that problems.

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.