Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, whilst I agree if we don't win against this pretty average Liverpool side then I don't think we really deserve the title, have people learnt nothing from previous years?

5 point gap can disappear in a week.

Agree that a 5 point gap can disappear quickly, but we don't need to beat any team in particular to deserve the title. We lost twice vs Brentford and won the Treble. The only thing that matters in the league is you are top after 38 games.

This Liverpool team is not very impressive on paper, but it is not average. They play out of their skins and compensate for their weaknesses with intensity (hence the injuries). They are inspired and absolutely desperate to win the title. Their problem is that City are really strong and love tight title races. Their hopes that City are going to wilt at Anfield are likely to be frustrated. We have a fantastic group of players.

Agree that a 5 point gap can disappear quickly, but we don't need to beat any team in particular to deserve the title. We lost twice vs Brentford and won the Treble. The only thing that matters in the league is you are top after 38 games.

This Liverpool team is not very impressive on paper, but it is not average. They play out of their skins and compensate for their weaknesses with intensity (hence the injuries). They are inspired and absolutely desperate to win the title. Their problem is that City are really strong and love tight title races. Their hopes that City are going to wilt at Anfield are likely to be frustrated. We have a fantastic group of players.
We need top performances all round today though, can't afford any passengers or we'll get done. My only concern is that if Kev has a poor game like he did last week against scum, then Erling will also suffer. All will become clearer at 5.30 anyway. Come on City!!

Only one way to cope with it today. Get hammered. One of them haves never confident but also think we can win

We need top performances all round today though, can't afford any passengers or we'll get done. My only concern is that if Kev has a poor game like he did last week against scum, then Erling will also suffer. All will become clearer at 5.30 anyway. Come on City!!

There are no passengers in this team, though. Bernardo and Kevin are among the players who will press and run the most. I'm sure Haaland won't be hiding too. Foden will run and run. Same with Rodri. Walker, Dias and Ake are soldiers. We haven't seen the new players in such a game, but I thought Doku was brilliant in the home game vs Liverpool. Let's hope Kovacic will be quality, he's likely to start.

If Pep has doubts about the new players, he will play Alvarez. We know he will give everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.