Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Ederson so reckless and it was always going to cost us at some point. I can’t help but feeling it was an opportunity missed today.
But we're still in the mix even though it’s out of our hands now.

We shit it everytime at that shitehole. Hanging on for grim death against a Liverpool side decimated by injuries. Some big name players anonymous and a usual fuck up at the back.
Peps tactics all wrong in this one. Pity Doku's shot hit the post. If we're retaining this title we simply have to improve massively.

Okayish result, but the performance was poor, especially from all attackers, particularly Haaland who seemed to have no desire or energy to press at all and should have been sub off since 75th min.

Walker is done sadly, he was a magnificent player, just hope he fancies a payday in Saudi
See you after he pockets mbappe and vini jnr again. Also, if you can offer an alternative for a game like that I'm all ears.

Shocked by the negativity, and I'm far from a happy clapper
Yeah, it was a bit underwhelming in the end considering how good we were first half and how huge a win would’ve been today but a point at Anfield will never be the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.