Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

An abyssmal performance took away what should have been a win there. Erling missing for almost every minute of the 90. KDB got an assist bit aside from that was way off the mark. Julian may as well not have started.

Bright spot - Ortega was pretty damn good and maybe deserves a run out. Especially seeing as Eddie's massive brain-fart cost us so heavily. No fucking need for that at all. Stupid beyond belief.

Got away with one today in a game we could (and should) have put to bed in the first 45. Fuck, we could have put it to bed in the first 20.

Happy with a point in the end, shame Doku’s shot stayed out, like Sane minus a centimetre or two. How keen were the commentators to give Liverpool a penalty? Oooohh there’s a VAR check every ten seconds

I thought it was a decent point
It was a good and possibly title winning point. Trouble is many posters convince themselves liverpool are shit and if we don’t win we must be shit too. Both things miles from the truth, they are a very good team and a draw there takes a lot of work and character, they had chances we had chances.

Pathetic again at Anfield.

Played atrociously.

And our luck there summed up with Doku hitting the post.

Disgraceful from Kev, Haaland, Ederson and Ake.

Gutted. Title out of our hands and I can’t see us winning it now.

Can’t see scousers dropping any points.

They threw everything at us, including their empty inhalers but couldn't beat us.

We lost two points with a typical city event.

Believe me that result will taken more out of them than us.

I can't believe how lucky I am to witness our club at the top of their game when really we should gassing out after the effort from last season.

KDB was having a shocker apart from the corner and looked like he was running in quick sand.

He wasn't going to influence much ,only look more knackered

We were under cosh second half and it wasn’t going to change, he’d have been more use than Haaland in that situation

Poor.

Didn't look like we wanted to win it in that second half.

See how the scousers feel getting robbed for a change.

Kova should have started. Another huge game at Anfield and Eddy shits himself as usual.
Oddly, played really well up until we scored then seemed to lose composure. Delighted to get out with a point.
Neville seriously claiming for a penalty for that Doku challenge, nice dives from their usual suspects near the end...Salah, MacAllister....
Alvarez was utterly wank, and I hate to say that about a City player but Pep, he should have been hauled off after 30 minutes or, never play him in that role again.
Thought KDB was doing alright, surprised he was subbed.
Pleased with a point after that 2nd half though.
Yep that’s it summed up. My thoughts exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.