Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

First 20 minutes we.looked dangerous but after that it was all liverpool so I'd take a draw all day long

Sorry but I think mancboy was spot on. If this is "support" we don't need it. Fact remains they threw everything at us today and only got a point via a penalty and we could have won it after hitting the woodwork a couple of times late on. Out of curiosity I've read some of the forums of the bottom clubs recently and they don't get as bad as this, which is one of the reasons I haven't been on here most of this season. There are a lot who are beginning to sound entitled. I don't know how they would have coped in the late '90s.
Don’t use it then.

It’s a forum where people vent after what wasn’t a great performance but actually maybe a very good point.

Don't understand how Haaland put in a world class performance at Luton up against a physical centre half ,and today wouldn't of made a Sunday pub team ,kdb spent more time flicking his fuckin hair than finding a blue shirt .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.