Newcastle United (H) - Sat 16th March, 17:30 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 5 days rest and an international break to follow? Not a chance. It will be full strength.

Gomez, Bobb and Lewis will get plenty of game time away with their national teams
Yeah there's no second chance in the FAC, we're still more than well in with a shout in the league and whoever we get in the CL have at least 180 mins but, 90 mins then pens means we need to get this done with a proper full strength side.

I'm in the cup scheme but I can't go next weekend. I want to transfer my ticket to a family member - but the site won't let me carry out the transfer. The box stays grey instead of black.
Am I right in thinking that it's not allowed until nearer the game in order to stop the tickets being sold to touts?
Just worked for me as was greyed out so keep trying

Reactions: CC1
Full strength and yet Ake omitted!
In the same way, he omitted Alvarez, who played for us the most in the PL this season and has 29 G+A despite all the recent criticism. Ake could probably do with a rest, having played a ton of football recently, and after his mistake at the weekend, it would be probably good for him. That's what Pep historically seems to do anyway. Rested Ake after Spurs at home, Wolves away, or Arsenal away, where he made mistakes. After the break, he will hopefully go back to his usual faultless performances. It's also about easing Gvardiol in and giving him a chance. It's about time he started for us after his injury.

Therefore, I would actually selected identical 11 as @richards30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.