Newcastle United (H) - Sat 16th March, 17:30 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would play all of these from Liverpool game to make up for it although no Alvarez

I feel like we should go all out for the FA Cup this season. We might win the league, or we might finish 3rd. Additionally, we will probably need some luck in the CL as well, so it's nothing we can bank on. Therefore, having almost a full week off, before the international break, I would like us to go all out here. Excited to be able to attend this game as well.

------------------Ortega--------------
Lewis-----Dias------Akanji-----Gvardiol
--------------Kovacic------Rodri--------------
Foden-----------Alvarez-----------Doku
--------------------Haaland---------------------

Have a week off for this one and then international break. KDB off the bench if required and wrap Stones in a cotton wool, we will need him in CL later stages.

I'm in the cup scheme but I can't go next weekend. I want to transfer my ticket to a family member - but the site won't let me carry out the transfer. The box stays grey instead of black.
Am I right in thinking that it's not allowed until nearer the game in order to stop the tickets being sold to touts?

I'm in the cup scheme but I can't go next weekend. I want to transfer my ticket to a family member - but the site won't let me carry out the transfer. The box stays grey instead of black.
Am I right in thinking that it's not allowed until nearer the game in order to stop the tickets being sold to touts?
You should get an email sometime next week to let you know you can transfer.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.