Does anyone else feel like this?

The club shouldn’t be allowing a single tourist to go to any away game, not only because it’s incredibly unfair but also because they do not help the team with noise.

The super league bullshit was almost the end of me, when we dropped out I said we’re on our last chance.

Not sure how long I’ll last from here. Love the football, love the players and I love Manchester City FC but the heart and soul of the club has been ripped out.
Some of the fans I know who travel to most away games are silent on the terrace

Did I imagine it or did I see a young lady of oriental heritage crouched behind the advertising boards in front of our end during the FA Cup game v Luton?
She was taking pictures on a mobile phone rather than a professional camera with room lense. No press tabard over her coat.
Made me wonder how much she'd paid to who to be allowed to do that.
Why worry about a young woman taking photos with a phone, don't our fans do that all the pictures they take on European trips and at away matches. You don't think the home supporters are on their Forums moaning about that.I thinking that these people are just looking for excuses not to go.As for ticket prices they don't complain the price of booze,try leaving that alone and go to the match sober,you never know you might enjoy
watching it, you might not be singing because you will not have any dutch courage

Why worry about a young woman taking photos with a phone, don't our fans do that all the pictures they take on European trips and at away matches. You don't think the home supporters are on their Forums moaning about that.I thinking that these people are just looking for excuses not to go.As for ticket prices they don't complain the price of booze,try leaving that alone and go to the match sober,you never know you might enjoy
watching it, you might not be singing because you will not have any dutch courage

I don’t think your average legacy City fan from Manchester who’s followed the club through 34 years of winning fuck all, and through the last decade of success goes to an away match to video it or to take selfies inside the ground. (arf!) As a rule a FOC or a youth goes to an away game to watch the match and to support the team.

Why would anyone pay over the odds for a Liverpool away ticket that are gold dust, that other City fans are desperate for, and then spend a large portion of the match filming the match on a camera phone, and/or taking selfies and pictures of Anfield? It’s fucking mental. If they want to do that they should buy a ticket in the Liverpool ends, there are plenty of tickets available on 3rd party websites. Don’t take a City away ticket up to do that, that could go to a City fan who wants to watch City play and wants to support the team.

Oh dear. Different arguments being used in different posts
Not at all. My point is long time season ticket holders should qualify for tickets. As pointed out no points for away games, so how do these people get the tickets over fans who have had season tickets longer than they've been alive???!!!!

You said, 'It’s annoying to miss out but it’s not as if those there are all sitting taking photos.'

Seems plenty on here disagree.

As an aside, a guy I know told me to get Premium 93.20 tickets because it guarantees away tickets!!!

Not at all. My point is long time season ticket holders should qualify for tickets. As pointed out no points for away games, so how do these people get the tickets over fans who have had season tickets longer than they've been alive???!!!!

You said, 'It’s annoying to miss out but it’s not as if those there are all sitting taking photos.'

Seems plenty on here disagree.

As an aside, a guy I know told me to get Premium 93.20 tickets because it guarantees away tickets!!!
93:20 season card holders don’t get any away ticket priority.

Maybe I didn't paint a good enough picture. What I meant was she was in-between the advert boards and the stands where you usually only get photographers or stewards. Just struck me as odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.