Champions League | Last 16 | 5/6/12/13 Mar '24

No matter the opposition. The team with the better quality doesnt always win. Otherwise you would have two CL's maybe even 3.

The CL is hard. I'd rather face the top teams as we seem to match the play.
You think you deserved the win tonight?

Isn't that because its been a while since youv'e been in the CL?
Well done tonight, but I don't really see any of the main teams being worried about playing you guys over 2 games.
Thanks. Yeah if we played like we did these last two games we're toast. I do think we tend to raise our game when needed and maybe this was the hurdle we needed to get over to calm the nerves.

I want RM or PSG tbh.

No matter the opposition. The team with the better quality doesnt always win. Otherwise you would have two CL's maybe even 3.

The CL is hard. I'd rather face the top teams as we seem to match the play.
Out of curiosity, What top teams are you talking about?

Arsenal has Lens, Sevilla and PSV along with Porto in the knockouts so far...So how do you feel Arsenal "match the play of top teams"?

You think you deserved the win tonight?
Yeah we created more over the two legs from what I remember. I think our ceiling is also higher than Portos in terms of level of football. They did well nullifying us though so I want to avoid Athletico as much as possible.

Out of curiosity, What top teams are you talking about?

Arsenal has Lens, Sevilla and PSV along with Porto in the knockouts so far...So how do you feel Arsenal "match the play of top teams"?
I mean if we have to play a team like Liverpool or u guys, we tend to do better than against teams who look to nullify us and make it tight.

Yeah we created more over the two legs from what I remember. I think our ceiling is also higher than Portos in terms of level of football. They did well nullifying us though so I want to avoid Athletico as much as possible.
You need to look at the stats pretty even and no shot on target for Arsenal in first leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.