Champions League | Last 16 | 5/6/12/13 Mar '24

Some team this.. winning the Champions league in a last 16 tie. Never been done before and will never be done again. Makes a mockery of our Treble!

I mean if we have to play a team like Liverpool or u guys, we tend to do better than against teams who look to nullify us and make it tight.
You do know that Arsenal have only beaten Liverpool 2 times in the last 22 meetings in all competitions...

You've only beaten us 4 times in the last 22 meetings in all competitions...

So yeah you guys sure do know how to raise it against the big boys.

Yeah we created more over the two legs from what I remember. I think our ceiling is also higher than Portos in terms of level of football. They did well nullifying us though so I want to avoid Athletico as much as possible.
Inter Milan enter the chat.

Arsenal, Barcelona and the winner of Dortmund vs PSV the best bets for us. PSG and Bayern decent draws. Real Madrid and winner of Atletico/Inter (for different reasons) to avoid.

Ultimately though, any of the 8 can progress whatever the draw. I only see us, Real or Inter winning it though.

Forever to be remembered as the weatherman who said there wouldn't be a hurricane, a few hours later the country was battered. I was on the channel that night, got off the ship five hours later than I should. Dover looked like a war zone.
1987. Sevenoaks is Oneoaks now. Just to clarify I'm not an old **** like you but I do like my history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.