PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fucking shameful if we let those cunts ground share after they’ve systematically tried to destroy us. And don’t get me started on that fucking banner!
16 Years of incredible ownership would instantly be destroyed IF they that vermin share our ground, IT MUST NOT HAPPEN.

They have a perfectly good stadium to use at ..
1710683690413.png

This thread is the equivalent of driving round the same roundabout for 13 months straight.

Roundabouts are a fucking disaster anyways..

This is so much safer and faster..

9c51nru7mmn91.jpg

Fucking shameful if we let those cunts ground share after they’ve systematically tried to destroy us. And don’t get me started on that fucking banner!
it's already begun, mate.
there are quite a few blues on the rag thread who genuinely want the cunts to win a game of football today.

If you ignore the noise from the parasites looking for engagement and sound bites everything points to us being completely cleared.

United are getting in their early with their comments, and whether directly involved or not, wouldn’t have touched Omar with a barge pole if we weren’t due to be cleared.
I don’t want it but I’m also 99% sure we’ll stadium share as an upper management ‘water under the bridge’ moment.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool started cozying up to us soon as well
Don’t forget klopp fucking off aswell. Would he be going anywhere if he knew we were out of the picture? Would he fuck!

it's already begun, mate.
there are quite a few blues on the rag thread who genuinely want the cunts to win a game of football today.
To be fair there's two sets of cunts playing today and one of them has to win. Best case scenario is it stops the media banging on about quadruples.

Is that how this case works…. The PLs case seems to be that we have overstated sponsorship? I.e. Etihad paid £8m and our owner topped it up to £60m by injecting £52 of his own cash. Surely the prosecution to make such a ridiculous allegation must have some evidence to back up such an allegation? There is no requirement for City to present any irrefutable evidence until the prosecution has presented a case… personally I think they have the Der Spiegel emails and that’s the lot.

Well, yes. For the Etihad sponsorship, where on earth would they get the evidence that Mansour paid most of the money to Etihad?

They have some emails that say an "HH" arranged for the monies, some bank statements that follow the numbers in the emails (8 from Etihad and 52 from central funds) but emails don't prove what happened even if they mean what the PL say they may mean. They have no idea at all where Etihad got the money. There will be nothing at the club that shows that, nor should there be, and they don't have the power to demand information from Mansour or Etihad. I think we can discount a whistle-blower. So the only explanation I can provide is that they decided to refer the allegations to close the investigation by "forcing" the club to provide the withheld evidence to the IC. The alternative would have been an embarrassing climbdown for the PL.

The outcome, though, will be an embarrassing "defeat" for the PL which is why the club have been so clever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.