PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To be fair there's two sets of cunts playing today and one of them has to win. Best case scenario is it stops the media banging on about quadruples.
nope.
best case scenario is the rags get hammered today
and then we hammer the bin-dippers in the final.
fuck the media.

Has there been some news about the proceedings in the last few days ? I've had a few days away from the Internet ( recommend to all !)
Amid a couple of posters arguing between themselves ad nauseum there seems to be reference to some news.
Can anyone put this up or give a quick summary ?

Don't include the word doomed.

They don’t want us mate.
They want the who pay the most money.

This is the way of things now, and football is no different.
In a perfect world, us legacy fans would be treated with care and respect. But this is not a perfect world.

Yep us fans that's been through the 70's 80's 90's 00's to now will be gone eventually just with age and the newer fans woman kids men will be the happy clappy fans of the future and is better than the some of the older fans from the hooliganism era the tribalism be slowly go to..

Well, yes. For the Etihad sponsorship, where on earth would they get the evidence that Mansour paid most of the money to Etihad?

They have some emails that say an "HH" arranged for the monies, some bank statements that follow the numbers in the emails (8 from Etihad and 52 from central funds) but emails don't prove what happened even if they mean what the PL say they may mean. They have no idea at all where Etihad got the money. There will be nothing at the club that shows that, nor should there be, and they don't have the power to demand information from Mansour or Etihad. I think we can discount a whistle-blower. So the only explanation I can provide is that they decided to refer the allegations to close the investigation by "forcing" the club to provide the withheld evidence to the IC. The alternative would have been an embarrassing climbdown for the PL.

The outcome, though, will be an embarrassing "defeat" for the PL which is why the club have been so clever.

That’s my point it’s a ridiculous allegation and they have to prove their case BEFORE we have to prove anything. The onus is on them… which the majority of the media completely fail to understand. If the PL sent their evidence to the CPS - do you think they’d run with the case…. Absolutely they wouldn’t but then again UEFA had no evidence but, internally they still found us guilty - which was a farce when you read the CAS judgement. The PL must have been told by their legal team that they have little chance of making anything stick but, one can only assume that the greatest pressure is being applied by Execs at the Red shirt clubs who have limited actual knowledge of the facts. They just want us guilty.

If you ignore the noise from the parasites looking for engagement and sound bites everything points to us being completely cleared.

United are getting in their early with their comments, and whether directly involved or not, wouldn’t have touched Omar with a barge pole if we weren’t due to be cleared.
I don’t want it but I’m also 99% sure we’ll stadium share as an upper management ‘water under the bridge’ moment.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool started cozying up to us soon as well
will they have sufficient time to disinfect seats between games

The decision to allow the rags to ground share will ultimately be down to local residents and councillors. There are legal challenges on going between them and the new Arena management. Thats why the Arena have had licence applications refused. They also successfully campaigned for the Eastlands Resident Parking scheme which has affected at lot of blues. There's no chance whatsoever they will accept another 30 odd rag match days for the 3 or 4 years on top of City games, Arena events, Academy games and summer concerts. If the rags want to ground share they should try Bolton or Wigan, the Ethihad is a total non starter.
Or Salford

Well, yes. For the Etihad sponsorship, where on earth would they get the evidence that Mansour paid most of the money to Etihad?

They have some emails that say an "HH" arranged for the monies, some bank statements that follow the numbers in the emails (8 from Etihad and 52 from central funds) but emails don't prove what happened even if they mean what the PL say they may mean. They have no idea at all where Etihad got the money. There will be nothing at the club that shows that, nor should there be, and they don't have the power to demand information from Mansour or Etihad. I think we can discount a whistle-blower. So the only explanation I can provide is that they decided to refer the allegations to close the investigation by "forcing" the club to provide the withheld evidence to the IC. The alternative would have been an embarrassing climbdown for the PL.

The outcome, though, will be an embarrassing "defeat" for the PL which is why the club have been so clever.
Is it possible at even this late stage that a statement by the PL would halt procedings.? By that I mean something acceptable to City that say admits their gut feeling about payment details was simply misplaced.
If so now they have all the things City refused to originally gave surely it will be more embarrassing to continue without that evidence that prompted the action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.