Forest docked 4 points

It's taken over 30 years but the PL is now in danger of eating itself in order to protect those same 4 Clubs anointed by SKY in 1992. The mantra of protecting the product is now destroying the product.
Correct and they need to be very very careful what they are doing destroying the product from within to appease the greedy cartel who want a closed shop the league could end up collapsing and a new one being brought about maybe that’s their plan or other clubs decide you know what you greedy cnuts fuck off and form your own league while the rest get on with making things competitive for all in a league without them cnuts ..

I am amazed these rules were not introduced to put a stop to Ferguson's kamikaze spending between 1986 and 1993.
But it wasn’t kamikaze, as the rags were coining it left, right and centre.

Sty covered more of their games than any other team, thereby giving them more of the TV contract than others. They had the biggest crowds, so therefore the biggest match day income, as the days of sharing the attendance receipts were long gone. And their success was attracting glory hunters the world over, as the appeal of English "soccer" grew exponentially, especially in Asia.

Yes, they were outspending their closest rivals, but it wasn’t by any means kamikaze.

Dirty Leeds on the other hand…

I think a lot of City fans forget (or choose to ignore) the impact this bullshit is now having on other clubs (and their supporters). outside the ‘big 6. Preferring instead to Lord it over them.

Whatever the primary purpose of the restrictions, the current primary objective for any sane person has to be to abolish these ridiculous constraints.

For the good of the game.
I'm not sure it's so much our fans especially those who've seen us down at the bottom, Liverpool and Utd and their followers would let the whole lot go to shit in a handcart so long as they regained their positions unchallenged at the top and of course the money that go's with it.

But it wasn’t kamikaze, as the rags were coining it left, right and centre.

Sty covered more of their games than any other team, thereby giving them more of the TV contract than others. They had the biggest crowds, so therefore the biggest match day income, as the days of sharing the attendance receipts were long gone. And their success was attracting glory hunters the world over, as the appeal of English "soccer" grew exponentially, especially in Asia.

Yes, they were outspending their closest rivals, but it wasn’t by any means kamikaze.

Dirty Leeds on the other hand…
Sky weren’t around 86-92, whiskey nose spent an unheard of £15 million in 89 and nothing happened apart from us beating them 5-1

I'm not sure it's so much our fans especially those who've seen us down at the bottom, Liverpool and Utd and their followers would let the whole lot go to shit in a handcart so long as they regained their positions unchallenged at the top and of course the money that go's with it.
Is it City’s fault for every single one of the 30 years that Liverpool went without winning the PL ? City’s fault that United haven’t won the league for 11 seasons ? Money means fuck all , both those clubs have outspent City for the past thirty years. Let’s see how Chelsea wriggle out of the shite they are obviously in when they file there next set of accounts, and of course it’s City’s fault that Arsenal haven’t won a title for 18 years. Those stuck up cunts of all the above can go and fuck themselves. They’re moaning about alleged misdemeanours going back over 10 seasons - I’ve asked many a fan of other clubs how much of our current revenue is a fiddle , and what the fuck it’s got to do with Peps ability as a manager, bearing in mind he became manager a good five seasons after the alleged charges. They can’t answer the question, fuck them all tbh , and I include any club who’ve sucked the devils cock, especially Tottenham - the biggest jumped up fucking club in the whole PL, fuck them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.