PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Didn’t know about subway bread, that’s fascinating!

The older I get the more I’m trying to make my own things to control what’s inside. Sadly I don’t have enough time to do everything, but we’ll get there.

It amazing you know, the taste difference, HFCS takes like sick imo! Can’t believe they think it’s better. Probably a cost thing? Classic Americans, it always come down to
Oh yeah, it's cost.

The whole thing is turning from a shambles to a complete fucking shambles.
Completely the fault of City that these rules have had to be tweaked chronically.

If we had taken our medicine instead of demonstrating that quality throughout the management will eventually allow our total success this would not have happened.

In short we are responsible for the shambles being needed as you say to the nth degree.

Football fans need to coordinate and mobilise against this omnishambolic, protectionist cartel.
I'm no Bob Geldof, but clever outrage on social media needs backing up.
Every week there are demonstrations about something, but us football fans, sit behind our pc devices moaning and hoping.

That's why I've got zero sympathy for any of them. "What about City???" The sheep bleat. Never mind City.....what about fucking YOU!!!
When people say "what about City?!!!", what they are really saying is "I have shit for brains and I never do any of my own research, I am a clueless lemming and I believe everything I read/hear after it is repeated at least twice on twitter or talkshite".

When people say "what about City?!!!", what they are really saying is "I have shit for brains and I never do any of my own research, I am a clueless lemming and I believe everything I read after it is repeated at least twice on twitter or talkshite".

‘What about City’ should be registered at companies house. Would look fantastic on the double advertising boards round the pitch, could bang some more transfer funds through it just to piss them off even more.

The pl is in a real mess letting the red tops +1 run the pl
Seriously, I think Sky has been very hands on, and influential, over the Premier League’s decisions over the last decade.

Sky stole football from the league, greasing many hands so they could create the Premier League. They then proceeded to build their whole sports package around the red three, plus Everton and Spurs (the original big 5).

When Chelsea broke the power base through unprecedented financial investment, Sky were the first to drive the narrative to discredit any Chelsea success. Until they realised that it wasn’t affecting the 3 red teams that much, they were happy to let Everton and Spurs slip back as the subscriptions kept increasing, and Sky was becoming more accessible around the world.

2008 the laughing stock of English football, a once giant of the game, a bankrupt club in the making Manchester City FC, would shock the football world with the takeover by Sheikh Mansour and the signing of Robinho.

From that moment in 2008, City faced discrimination, lies, and collusion involving some of the most powerful people/organisations in football, and media, driven through greed and fear, they set their plans to stop another Chelsea type project.

Seriously, I think Sky has been very hands on, and influential, over the Premier League’s decisions over the last decade.

Sky stole football from the league, greasing many hands so they could create the Premier League. They then proceeded to build their whole sports package around the red three, plus Everton and Spurs (the original big 5).

When Chelsea broke the power base through unprecedented financial investment, Sky were the first to drive the narrative to discredit any Chelsea success. Until they realised that it wasn’t affecting the 3 red teams that much, they were happy to let Everton and Spurs slip back as the subscriptions kept increasing, and Sky was becoming more accessible around the world.

2008 the laughing stock of English football, a once giant of the game, a bankrupt club in the making Manchester City FC, would shock the football world with the takeover by Sheikh Mansour and the signing of Robinho.

From that moment in 2008, City faced discrimination, lies, and collusion involving some of the most powerful people/organisations in football, and media, driven through greed and fear, they set their plans to stop another Chelsea type project.

BSkyB had a stake in the rags which they sold to JP Mcmanus and John Magnier back in 2003 for £63 million. Talk about having a vested interest in stake holders within their product, Murdoch even had a go at buying them at one point.

They have been at the forefront of creating the divide for the red teams throughout the entirety of the premier league. No wonder they shit their pants when the super league was coming down the tracks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.