PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Smarmy little prick! Smiling his head off like he's winning the argument!
Far from it, detest the guy!!!

That's not fair. I thought @projectriver made some good points :)

One point he started to make but couldn't finish because Jordan interrupted, probably because he could sense he was about to lose on that point as well, was when Jordan started talking about the club having a responsibility to speed up the process "for the good of football". He started to say it isn't the respondent who has to worry about the good of the game, they have to worry about clearing their name, it's the regulator of the PL, the claimant in this case, who should worry about the good of the game and not make allegations that they must know will take years to "prosecute" and with hardly any chance of winning. The PL could have easily made some "easy" allegations like wrongful disclosure and non-compliance to have a much quicker process and a much better chance of "winning". The question is why they didn't. I think the answer is obvious.

Last edited:
That's not fair. I thought @projectriver made some good points :)

One point he started to make but couldn't finish because Jordan interrupted, probably because he could sense he was about to lose on that point as well, was when Jordan started talking about the club having a responsibility to speed up the process "for the good of football". He started to say it isn't the defendant who has to worry about the good of the game, they have to worry about clearing their name, it's the regulator of the PL, the claimant in this case, who should worry about the good of the game and not make allegations that they must know will take years to "prosecute" and with hardly any chance of winning. The PL could have easily made some "easy" allegations like wrongful disclosure and non-compliance to have a much quicker process and a much better chance of "winning". The question is why they didn't. I think the answer is obvious.

BTW, another point @projectriver was really wanting to make, I think, but couldn't, really, was when they put that Liverpool idiot on talking about FSG doing things "the right way". You could just sense he wanted to talk about, amongst other things, the two cases of cheating FSG were found guilty of in the US, the hacking of our scouting database and the mythical 50 million for Stanley Park that enabled them not to fail FFP.

The right way, my arse.

Stefan always comes across so well, whilst he obviously has blue connections he comes across as unbiased and knowledgeable.

FWIW you can tell that Jordan (who maybe a prick but he is not daft) knows this to. I think it’s more his arrogance that is his issue over his ability to understand. He contridicts himself so much!

Keep going Stefan you hit the right note!!

City want the right to defend themselves correctly in the right forum (although I do pick up an undertone that perhaps you think it is not the right forum, a sentiment shared by a lot of City fans).
What their Kangaroo court the wrong forum. No. :-)

Has anyone noticed that the likes of Talksport and all these other rag/dipper slanted media outlets have not had someone versed in the legal side of football and football finance come onto their platforms and put forward a view why the Premier League will be successful landing all these charges and why a three man panel is the correct forum to adjudicate on industrial strength fraud? I may have missed it but all these outlets do is spin the line that City must be guilty and don’t outline anyway how they will be found to have done wrong.

I see that intellectual genius Tony Bellow has been spouting his empty headed shite about us on Talkshite. How many other crying, has been morons are they going to parade on there before our case is heard? "What about City, wahhhhhh????!!!!" Shut up you cunts!
Exactly, sounded like another victim scouser but from the blue side this time. I haven't heard one person on that shit channel actually say nothing has been proven yet and City could well be innocent. Their bile then filters down to their moronic red shirted listeners who just say guilty straight away. Like you say utter cunts!

Fuckin bellend.
If we mcfc are found guilty I'll fight you in a cage you bitter scouse bastard. Tony bellend.

We really need an end to this it's ridiculous.

I honestly believe we are 100% innocent always have been and always will be.
Stefan is changing the public perspective but unless even City fans read this thread the media lies and the drip drip of accusation has been effective.

What if the actual game here (once again spearheaded by certain clubs) is to not actually get any of these charges to stick - because they know they shouldnt - but to just cause as much damage and make it seem that once cleared peoples minds will believe that City got off a technicallity and will be labelled cheats

Large scale reputational damage

This is why i hope we will not accept any charge, even a non-copperation charge

Exactly, sounded like another victim scouser but from the blue side this time. I haven't heard one person on that shit channel actually say nothing has been proven yet and City could well be innocent. Their bile then filters down to their moronic red shirted listeners who just say guilty straight away. Like you say utter cunts!

It's fucking tiresome. Before anybody says, "Don't listen to it" I don't but the headlines about it pop up everywhere so you can't avoid it. As for Bellow, he's a very loud empty vessel who's taken too many blows to his head to damage even further the limited intelligence he already possessed. Why are fans of clubs actually found GUILTY, in Everton's case they actually admitted their guilt, shouting about us? Like it's going to make them less guilty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.