Season Tickets - 2024/25

I'm in a mess, thought I'd had til may to sort it out. I'd put some aside to renew but has spent it on emergencies and thought I had longer to grab back the missing £500 :( I have to pay for two tickets, and have no income. Staggered along managing til now really, I think this year is d day.. stood in the school pick up queue absolutely gutted. Has those seats since 2003, same view as Maine road. Just need to find it in two weeks. Can't do tye credit option, as no income so fail credit things. I'd ask my sister but at the moment she's a tight arsed woman. Harsh. But true. Any banks with dodgy locks I can rob ;) :(

I'm in a mess, thought I'd had til may to sort it out. I'd put some aside to renew but has spent it on emergencies and thought I had longer to grab back the missing £500 :( I have to pay for two tickets, and have no income. Staggered along managing til now really, I think this year is d day.. stood in the school pick up queue absolutely gutted. Has those seats since 2003, same view as Maine road. Just need to find it in two weeks. Can't do tye credit option, as no income so fail credit things. I'd ask my sister but at the moment she's a tight arsed woman. Harsh. But true. Any banks with dodgy locks I can rob ;) :(
No credit check, you just need to set up a 10 month direct debit on your bank account, assuming that is you have one.

How many would walk out of the Arsenal game on 75 minutes to protest? Not many, too many would be selfish to not want to see the last 15 minutes in a likely title decider.

I have solution. Wait till Soriano increases the price to 85 and then when everyone walks out every home match on 85 minutes we can claim it's a protest .... :)

Joking aside, agree with everything you say, btw.

The Champions Of Europe
The Champions Of England
FA Cup winners
Uefa Super Cup Winners.
Champions Of The World....

A £1.57 increase for each home game... I'm happy with that.

How many would walk out of the Arsenal game on 75 minutes to protest? Not many, too many would be selfish to not want to see the last 15 minutes in a likely title decider
I'm not saying walk out and I'd also not protest at the Arsenal game

If it were organised and advertised widely, I think a huge chunk of season card holders would support a "take your seat late" protest

I'm not saying walk out and I'd also not protest at the Arsenal game

If it were organised and advertised widely, I think a huge chunk of season card holders would support a "take your seat late" protest

I think a walk out is the second best way of protesting after not attending at all.

I think a take your seat late protest would cause issues, concourses would be packed and would be a safety issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.