Season Tickets - 2024/25

I think the traditional season ticket as we know it will never be made available again, intact I expect the club to move towards "encouraging " those who currently have them to move to gold and then flexi most likely by inflating the prices of a origonal to beyond that people expect to be a reasonable price
Although you could be right I'm so glad that it's not a third Alex post on the run as I thought on first viewing...

It's really depressing stuff from the club in general on ST I really feel for fans who can't get a 'proper' ST.

Irrelevant of the 115 charges which from the club actions do indicate that pissing off us match day fans doesn't matter, when the bubble bursts they'll need us.

Does anyone know if these flexi golds will be allowed to relocate from next year ?. I know they cant upgrade to full gold. Daughter still really happy. She had an ST from age 5, but gave it up when she went off to Uni.
I'm interested to know this too. I'm also hoping flexi-gold gets the same priority window for buying extra tickets that the regular gold ST carries. While the club is saying you 'can't upgrade' I'd be surprised. They said that to silver holders but then gave them the chance to upgrade and scrapped the product, which, though it's by-the-by, struck me as odd since it was a way of guaranteeing attendance at smaller games.

Didn't have any great optimism of my chances as I had to go to hospital with the wife for her 10:00am appointment. Sat in the waiting room logged in on my phone and got straight in. Tried 102 - showing 48 tickets available. Selected one only to be told that seat was no longer available. Screen then froze! Quickly refreshed and remembered the Bluemooner's seating layout showed Level 3 had more ticket availabilty than Level 1, so dived straight up to 302 and was lucky enough to get one. Brilliant! Feels really nice to finally say I am a Manchester City season ticket holder.

Massive thanks to posters @Edstari and @invisable man's Bandage for really helpful info yesterday.
Glad to be of service and I hope your wife is alright :)

So, my son is 16 months old. Should I apply for a Flexi-Value-Cityzen-Junior-Blues-Gold-Card now or wait until his 3rd birthday? Future mind-minefield ahead.

What's the best way of trying to secure a season ticket for a 5, nearly 6 year old in the future? We've got 2 season ticket seats together for me and my Dad and don't particularly want to move but the only way he's able to come at the moment is me buying an adult ticket for him to get in (as it won't let me buy a child ticket as it isn't with my seat) and then sit on my knee but the stewards are often getting arsey as the seat bought isn't with ours if that makes sense, just seems to way of actually getting a third seat next to 2 existing is impossible even when the lad next to us tips off he's putting on the exchange they never appear, I suspect the club somehow hold them for corporate somehow as we are bang on the halfway line

What's the best way of trying to secure a season ticket for a 5, nearly 6 year old in the future? We've got 2 season ticket seats together for me and my Dad and don't particularly want to move but the only way he's able to come at the moment is me buying an adult ticket for him to get in (as it won't let me buy a child ticket as it isn't with my seat) and then sit on my knee but the stewards are often getting arsey as the seat bought isn't with ours if that makes sense, just seems to way of actually getting a third seat next to 2 existing is impossible even when the lad next to us tips off he's putting on the exchange they never appear, I suspect the club somehow hold them for corporate somehow as we are bang on the halfway line
New stand will increase supply.

Wolves.

We asked for your thoughts on season ticket price increases at Wolves. In recent days fan groups have raised frustrations, with some calling for a boycott of the tickets. Various sections of the ground have seen price changes, with some tickets up 17% and one category of under-14s tickets up 176% in price from £105 to £290.

Cooment.

Ashleigh: My ticket has increased from £730 to £835, which in itself is ridiculous. The real blow though is that I plan on taking my kids when they're older as I live in East Manchester and would've loved my kids to support Wolves. However the children's price increases are abhorrent. They'll now likely grow up supporting Man City, and I can't blame them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.