Season Tickets - 2024/25

The thing with "bench marking" against other clubs is that tickets are too expensive across the entire league. And then what happens when they start benchmarking against similar events? How much is the average big concert these days? £100? In America the average NFL match ticket is $377;

NFL average match tickets
I understand that but when assessing value, it has to be compared against similar. I think the whole leisure/entertainment industry has become very expensive in recent years. It's not just the club, the PL or football.

As much as I would like prices to have frozen, I can't say that I find a season ticket to represent poor value. Each person has to make that evaluation though and some may well disagree with me.

Any idea how many flexi-gold will be open to matchday Cityzens @Alex - City Matters
I think the number is around 1,000 in total. Those will be split between a few groups, not least those currently on Silver (who get the choice of Gold or Gold+), including matchday members. As the release says, if they are oversubscribed, it will go on the points of the adult.

I'll add to this in a moment, but I'm against the Gold+ product due to the £150 premium - which we achieved some movement on. Particularly given a lack of new "normal" season tickets. I did make that point, but I'm sorry any of you who want a form of season ticket will have to pay that additional amount.

I'm thinking of dropping the cup schemes and having beers and a pie before the game so will probably save me money this season lol

I'm in a mess, thought I'd had til may to sort it out. I'd put some aside to renew but has spent it on emergencies and thought I had longer to grab back the missing £500 :( I have to pay for two tickets, and have no income. Staggered along managing til now really, I think this year is d day.. stood in the school pick up queue absolutely gutted. Has those seats since 2003, same view as Maine road. Just need to find it in two weeks. Can't do tye credit option, as no income so fail credit things. I'd ask my sister but at the moment she's a tight arsed woman. Harsh. But true. Any banks with dodgy locks I can rob ;) :(
I don't think they do a credit check - if you don't pay they just cancel your ticket so they can't really lose.

Also, you can sign up for the monthly payment option and pay off in full before July 1st when 1st payment is taken if that helps.

Mines gone up £40, up to £910, thats less than £2 a match increase. In the grand scheme of things its fuck all. It is what it is. CTID
A bit of a strange way of looking at cost. £910! Is not fuck all. Most people can’t afford that.

If it keeps going up by £40 every year are you going to say the same?

I don't think they do a credit check - if you don't pay they just cancel your ticket so they can't really lose.

Also, you can sign up for the monthly payment option and pay off in full before July 1st when 1st payment is taken if that helps.
It isn't credit so they won't check etc. There is a warning that if you default on the DD to City in the past then may not get the option in future years. Overseas bank accounts may be an issue too.

A bit of a strange way of looking at cost. £910! Is not fuck all. Most people can’t afford that.

If it keeps going up by £40 every year are you going to say the same?

£910 in one go is a lot. But majority pay with direct debit don’t they? I don’t know one single person who pays upfront. £91 a month is not great but more manageable surely

And don’t call me surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.