PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Andy Burnham has just been on the radio talking about Everton and Forest. They tried to lead him down the City route but he wisely swerved it and skirted round the edges of the issue

Andy Burnham has just been on the radio talking about Everton and Forest. They tried to lead him down the City route but he wisely swerved it and skirted round the edges of the issue

Listened to that sorry he knows fuck all and all he did was put out more miss information! One example about why not have these points deductions start the season not now! Guess what the premier league clubs VOTED for it! They wanted all accounts to be looked at and punishment dished out at this time of the season!

Pisses me of you get the mayor of Manchester on who is so so lazy he does Zero research then comes on talking as an authoritarian on all subjects where people who listen will take it as facts!

These radio stations should be held up to fact check what they are spouting!

That's because they thought the rules applied only to dirty oil clubs and not them. Interestingly, have any other clubs been investigated, audited or had their accounts checked by the Premier League or do they just accept them in good faith?

They accept it in good faith!

What do i search under for his latest podcast please
Might be the one below but he has been cropping up all over the place in recent times including Talk Sport, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal pods as well as the business podcast (unofficial Partner) when he was a guest with Nick Harris. That was fun :) Also in recent years lots on 93:20 and sometimes discussed it all on x The City Spaces channel

I’d happily say that to his face.

Apart from the **** part, maybe…

That John Sitton clip is a classic!
Sitton’s autobiography is a work of art. An endless litany of pushing himself (and others) to the very limits - and beyond. It’s very, very funny. Self-deprecating but at the same time “taking no bollocks from others” stuff.

Very few books open with a line like “I was hanging on by the skin of my scrotum.”

Think he’s a taxi driver now l:
“Where would you like me to take you?”
“Wherever you decide.”

Wow - let's hope he's more informed and clued up about matters he should be all over. But looking around Manchester and his sorry tenure - he probably isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.