PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Good Lord.....rely on BM for facts. You've have to very, very carefully choose your 'facts' on BM.

I like this thread for some of it's insights into FFP but my life the rest of the place is full of lunatics......
Actually a good point
I share your misgivings because like the old saying, any organisation or forum that accepts me as a member must be full of lunatics.

Perhaps I should have said that a bit like Mr Putin when watching football on most media we can almost guarentee it will not be pro City.

Good Lord.....rely on BM for facts. You've have to very, very carefully choose your 'facts' on BM.

I like this thread for some of it's insights into FFP but my life the rest of the place is full of lunatics......

:)

There are only facts on Bluemoon once you have eliminated the opinions, the guesses, the untruths, the downright lies, the conspiracies and the ramblings of the paranoid.

But don't knock it. Take those things out of RAWK and there is nothing at all left ..... this is a safe space in comparison.

In other news......Man uniteds 2024 half yearly financial results dropped into my inbox courtesy of Swiss Ramble.
So far the last 2.5 years are:
2022 = -150 million
2023 = -32 million
2024 = -5.5 million

On reviewing past performance 2nd half yearly results (out of CL) will be lots worse probably ending up similarly to last year, about -30 million.
I'm not sure how much they can claim for COVID related relief in 2022 but it will have to make a hole in -218 million or they might have to sell the Wythenshaw Tequilla Queen, Argentinian Romulan lookalikee or the Lancastrian Kilt wearing Tim Nice but dim.
Now that would be a laughingly interesting fire sale.

This post tells us all why the PSR rules have been ditched with immediate effect.

Listening to @projectriver latest podcast, he was saying something on the lines of if the prem league find us guilty it could be a bad thing for them. It got me thinking that if we were found guilty would some sort of authorities have to follow it up and possibly try put people in prison or some other serious sanction? If that was the case would the prem league or other authorities have to go to criminal courts?
What do i search under for his latest podcast please

How can possibly say that? Have you not seen the cerebral work on the sub politics thread?

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that the whole chelsea thing about dodgy payments to agents is being completely ignored….even though it’s admitted!
Stefan rightly still highlighting it but
Essentially if they are charged they are going to have a similar number of charges as us because o yes a number of payments over a period and will affect the numbers in accounts for years after

It’s almost like because they are shit no one cares
Surely the rules are the rules for everyone
Not just City

Listening to @projectriver latest podcast, he was saying something on the lines of if the prem league find us guilty it could be a bad thing for them. It got me thinking that if we were found guilty would some sort of authorities have to follow it up and possibly try put people in prison or some other serious sanction? If that was the case would the prem league or other authorities have to go to criminal courts?
The short answer is no.
I would suggest If they find us guilty it’s mission accomplished, give us a punishment and hope it’s over
They don’t give a fuck really about any of it they just want to knock us down
The reason Its taking so long is they know that can’t happen and we will fight every step

Has anyone else noticed that the whole chelsea thing about dodgy payments to agents is being completely ignored….even though it’s admitted!
Stefan rightly still highlighting it but
Essentially if they are charged they are going to have a similar number of charges as us because o yes a number of payments over a period and will affect the numbers in accounts for years after

It’s almost like because they are shit no one cares
Surely the rules are the rules for everyone
Not just City

I am sure they are investigating , but you know the PL. Everything secretly secret.

The mere thought hasn't begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.