Israel-Palestine Conflict

Didn’t know I was arguing the toss, as I thought we were discussing future weapons purchases…or I was, at least.

If the Israeli’s thought they need to drop a 2,000lb bomb, then more power to them. Who the fuck are either of us to tell them how to defend their country?
And equally who are you to tell Hamas how to defend theirs?

And equally who are you to tell Hamas how to defend theirs?
No one, but don't moan when the bear you decide to poke trys to rip your head off.

I make it known everytime on this thread as there will be supporters of both sides, that i support neither side. Both Hamas and Israel have acted like twats. I feel for the innocents caught up and the whole shitty saga needs fixing. But I still don't think they dealt with it well by attacking Israel.

Fucking hell mate, that's full MAGA right there. Never go full MAGA.

I couldn’t help but think of this when I saw that post.
d2ba8aa04cdfe4de1c41ba26271f44aa.jpg

No one, but don't moan when the bear you decide to poke trys to rip your head off.

I make it known everytime on this thread as there will be supporters of both sides, that i support neither side. Both Hamas and Israel have acted like twats. I feel for the innocents caught up and the whole shitty saga needs fixing. But I still don't think they dealt with it well by attacking Israel.
Of course both sides (Hamas and Netanyahu’s far-right regime) have acted horrifically. I don’t think any reasonable person would contest that as fact.

However, one side (far-right Israeli regime) has murdered nearly 30x as many (injuring/disabling more 60x as many) as were murdered in the supposedly triggering event perpetrated by the other side (Hamas), mostly women and children, has systematically rendered the majority of the Gaza Strip incompatible with long term habitation, and is currently continuing the killing, injuring/disabling, torture, displacement, and starvation of over a million people, along with the demolition of what is left of the strip. That’s not even looking at what they are doing in the West Bank or how they have been targeting noncombatants like journalists and aid workers.

Hamas also continues to attack the IDF, Israel, and even Palestinians, but at nowhere near the scale or impact of Israel’s campaign or the 7th October attacks (largely because Israel functionally controls their capacity to attack outside of Gaza at this point).

That huge, and disproportionate loss of human life, infrastructure, and habitable space—which I and many others contend constitutes genocide—is what most of us are denouncing and will continue to denounce.

And I also contend that much of it is actually intentional, orchestrated by the extremists within the current governing far-right coalition that have long wanted to wipe the Palestinians from the face of the earth.

Of course both sides (Hamas and Netanyahu’s far-right regime) have acted horrifically. I don’t think any reasonable person would contest that as fact.

However, one side (far-right Israeli regime) has murdered nearly 30x as many (injuring/disabling more 60x as many) as were murdered in the supposedly triggering event perpetrated by the other side (Hamas), mostly women and children, has systematically rendered the majority of the Gaza Strip incompatible with long term habitation, and is currently continuing the killing, injuring/disabling, torture, displacement, and starvation of over a million people, along with the demolition of what is left of the strip. That’s not even looking at what they are doing in the West Bank or how they have been targeting noncombatants like journalists and aid workers.

Hamas also continues to attack the IDF, Israel, and even Palestinians, but at nowhere near the scale or impact of Israel’s campaign or the 7th October attacks (largely because Israel functionally controls their capacity to attack outside of Gaza at this point).

That huge, and disproportionate loss of human life, infrastructure, and habitable space—which I and many others contend constitutes genocide—is what most of us are denouncing and will continue to denounce.

And I also contend that much of it is actually intentional, orchestrated by the extremists within the current governing far-right coalition that have long wanted to wipe the Palestinians from the face of the earth.
Yep, not saying it's right. But don't start stuff when you know what the blow back will be.

Again, not saying it's correct. It's not.

Yep, not saying it's right. But don't start stuff when you know what the blow back will be.

Again, not saying it's correct. It's not.
Unfortunately, for Hamas’s leaders, the blowback was part of the purpose of the attacks. Again, no reasonable person, well-versed in the events of the last 30 years or so, would contest the fact that modern Hamas has become a death cult and its leaders see their own people as necessary sacrifices for their cause in absentia.

And Israel’s current far-right regime was more than happy to oblige and push beyond the anticipated response in to their long desired “solution” to the Palestinian “problem”, not really caring about the well being of many Israelis, either (especially the secular contingent that oppose the far-right’s ideology and actions).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.