The Scottish Politics thread

I’m genuinely curious here as to how certain you are?

DNA testing of posts?

Maybe you have sympathetic friends in MOD towers that have filtered through matching IP address details?

Its all very entertaining either way lol.

Because he disclosed a number of details about himself on both accounts.

And I matched them methodically. And each one of my queries returned a positive match. The more matches the less likely it became for Mexico not to be him.

I'm 100% certain. The way he responded to me accusing him confirmed it. It wasn't the denial of someone who had no idea.

Why are you quoting someone last seen on BM a decade ago?

View attachment 112605

These idiots have created a narrative and are running with it, I suppose that's what happens to posters who don't agree with them.

Imagine having the arrogance to think you can forensically match a user that was last seen 10 years ago to a user that has been on this site for 4 years, 2 of the muppets are on ignore so threads aren't murdered, they constantly post after I post.

I can only imagine how many posters have fucked off from here or have bitten back and gotten shelved, imagine being that petty that you spend your time hunting someone who hurt your feelings 10 years ago? what sort of a sad low life waster have you got to be?

I’m genuinely curious here as to how certain you are?

DNA testing of posts?

Maybe you have sympathetic friends in MOD towers that have filtered through matching IP address details?

Its all very entertaining either way lol.

I bet you that they've accused many people of being many people before, to be fair I am expecting to be banned from here even though I haven't bitten.

It all started with the gang of 3 comments, whittle down the people who lean to the right and when it doesn't work just be a mard arse.

Last edited:
These idiots have created a narrative and are running with it, I suppose that's what happens to posters who don't agree with them.

Imagine having the arrogance to think you can forensically match a user that was last seen 10 years ago to a user that has been on this site for 4 years, 2 of the muppets are on ignore so threads aren't murdered, they constantly post after I post.

I can only imagine how many posters have fucked off from here or have bitten back and gotten shelved, imagine being that petty that you spend your time hunting someone who hurt your feelings 10 years ago? what sort of a sad low life waster have you got to be?

Wait, they think you’re Dazdon? Because Dazdon posted a winky face? And you post winky faces from time to time?

They searched for winky’s?

This has just become very bizarre and a little bit stalkerish if I’m honest.

I bet you that they've accused many people of being many people before, to be fair I am expecting to be banned from here even though I haven't bitten.

It all started with the gang of 3 comments, whittle down the people who lean to the right and when it doesn't work just be a mard arse.
A complete mard arse and a not right to boot.

Wait, they think you’re Dazdon? Because Dazdon posted a winky face? And you post winky faces from time to time?

They searched for winky’s?

This has just become very bizarre and a little bit stalkerish if I’m honest.

No one said anything about winky faces.

I searched for life details. And just picked a topic. Each one returned a positive match.

The response I was talking about was the OTT denial, it betrayed that he knows more than a bloke with no relation to the "other bloke" and owner of his old account.

It's the same bloke.

No one said anything about winky faces.

I searched for life details. And just picked a topic. Each one returned a positive match.

The response I was talking about was the OTT denial, it betrayed that he knows more than a bloke with no relation to the "other bloke" and owner of his old account.

It's the same bloke.

Will fall on deaf ears this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.