Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

That will do. We're 2 points and 2 goals closer to the cultists than we were at 12:29 yesterday. Also; because of the goal difference, even if the Scousers had lost today (unless by a wide margin), we would still have needed them to drop points in another game.
Get your point mate but a loss for them today and IF we could smack Luton big time, we could have overtaken them on GD.....maybe.
But I'll take that result.

Arsenal look very strong currently, hopefully the pressure of managing CL and PL games will takes it's toll and then we need the Dippers to drop points somewhere. Fingers crossed, but if we can't win it, I hope Arsenal get over the line.
Hope is a strong word but I agree. Arsenal would be third on my list of teams I wouldn't want to win the title if it wasn't us. Just so happens the dippers are above them so they're marginally the preferential choice.

Arsenal have had unbelievable luck in terms of playing key games when opposition have a tonne of key players unavailable, they haven't played against close to a full strength city or liverpool team all season but they have at least won against both, dippers are worse than us and haven't beaten us, Arsenal, spurs or united yet.

Klopp leaving without a non-covid title and us having or champions league triumph over arsenal makes it slightly more palatable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.