PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hope some of the bottom clubs take epl to court over the Everton second points deduction.
It would certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons if they did. It's at that point I reckon you'd begin to see the break-up of the PL, with the Red Top Mafia & Spuds & a couple of obedient hangers on, on one side, a couple of abstainees in the middle & the rest going to war with the PL fearing they'll be next for sanctions, or having their PL status threatened through not being able to invest to compete to keep their to flight status.

Any club (except us of course) can be expelled from the league and wound up if found guilty of PSR or any other financial rules as far as I'm concerned. That's how supporters work and on that basis I'd expect fans of other clubs to want the same for us.

1766cdcd-7f9f-46ae-b42a-bc1b5dca9d61.gif

City have been accused by the PL of breaching P&S regulations for seasons 2015/16, 2016/17, and 2017/18. 25 rule breaches across those three seasons.
Ha yeah I said the big problem is ignorance :)

I can't be bothered checking to see how the rules are different now compared to then though. I think the club reported profit in all those years so I guess the allegation is once we remove the disguised owner investment via sponsorship then we'd have breached those rules or something

Ha yeah I said the big problem is ignorance :)

I can't be bothered checking to see how the rules are different now compared to then though. I think the club reported profit in all those years so I guess the allegation is once we remove the disguised owner investment via sponsorship then we'd have breached those rules or something
Yes. If the alleged owner investment accusations fall then so will the alleged P&S breaches. The alleged breaches are all interconnected.

It looks like that waster Aldridge has been on the lash again.

Dick head and another fucker who doesn`t understand how and why this particular case will take so long.
We have not been pinching a Mars bar but the biggest so called "charges" in the history of the English Football.
I would have thought a Scouser would have understood this, seeing they are well versed on the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.