3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

Not that it would happen but if someone came in with a large offer (more than what we paid for him) this summer, I’d be seriously considering it.

Still way below his previous levels. Laboured on the ball, and defensively off the pace.

Been bad but have to remember he's playing CB on his own in a highline. So it's often panic stations when we have to defend.

Also Stones should be taking the ball off him more often but as has been the case recently John's had least touches of anyone in defence or midfield

That tackle on Bellingham first half almost had me shit the bed, that was all or nothing, miss that and he's either seeing red or they're clean through. Brilliant because it came off but fuck me it was risky.

Did well to avoid the booking, having 6 defenders at the club and a couple of them injury prone means we can't have suspensions, we're also optionless if players aren't in great form. Just needs to keep it simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.